fredag, februar 11, 2005

Winter break...

It is now our winter break for the next few days. We have off until Tuesday afternoon. On Tuesday afternoon, I will be leading another team on a team week. This time we will be on the west coast of Norway in a place called Ålgård. We will be there from Tuesday until Sunday. We will be working mostly with teenagers as far as I know. I think it will be a really good opportunity for our team. I am feeling good about this week. I hope that we can have a godly impact on these teenager's lives. As far as this weekend goes.... I am once again in the place of trying to figure out something fun to do with those that are still here... tonight is on the front of my mind right now... think think think.... any ideas? I guess I will figure out something... Wish me luck!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

YO! Hope you find something fun to do this weekend!!! This is such a fun site and I can leave you all the crazy messages I want to!!! Bwaahaahaahaaaa. You may have made the biggest mistake in showing me this. Anyways, hope you're doing well. :)