søndag, februar 06, 2005

Another passing day..

It is Sunday. So far, I have gone to church and watched a movie. It has been a good day. The movie I watched, Riddick, was interesting, but have to admit that it isn't necessarily one of those movies that I would watch over and over again. It was a good one-timer. I just like Vin Diesel. He's a cool dude. =)

But anyway, as I drink my french pressed coffee, I wonder what to do next. What do I do after I am done writing this? That is the question of the day. The light is dimming, and there is cloud cover. I have green grapes in the freezer waiting until they are hard, but that could take some time till. I must only find an activity in which I can entertain myself till nightfall. The clock is ticking and still, there are no thoughts.

Why must this always be my standstill? I only wish that I was more creative, so it would be no problem to find things to do. When I have money, it is no problem, but without it; I am bored. It shouldn't be that way. Money should not be the thing that keeps me entertained. That brings up another valid point. Why must I always be entertained? Is it truly necessary to my existence? I don't think so. I think it is a thought brought on by an ever-changing society that tells us that our lives are only worth something if they are filled with "interesting" experiences. Now I've gone a little off. Is it always good to analyze? Did I over-analyze? Am I still over-analyzing? Probably. So I'll stop now. I'll go check my grapes.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

The duck said, "Got any grapes?????" :>)



How was church?