søndag, februar 13, 2005

Weekends Weekends Weekends.....

It's always nice when the weekend roles around. Yesterday was the first official day of my weekend, and it was actually quite nice. A couple of the staff that are remaining here for the weekend wanted to go to a movie. I wanted to as well, but didn't exactly have the money. Luckily, I have really cool friends here, and one of them told me that they would help pay for it, so I got to go too! We saw Meet the Fockers! I must say that I thought this was a very funny movie. I thought it was almost funnier than the first one. I really enjoyed it. -Mom, you would like it I think.- It was definitely a good evening. After the movie we went back to the staff girl's apartment and hung out for a bit. I am hoping today can be just as lovely. It has started off well. I placed my laundry in the dryer when I woke up, and then had eggs for breakfast, and then took a nice shower. Now, I am clean and smelling nice, and am at the office updating this lovely site. Until next time, peace out!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey man, I miss you, especially since I'm in the US visiting right now, and its so boring without you here. Happy Valentines Day. Love ya man. Stay in touch.

Anonym sa...

We always like hearing from you...and glad you are doing well...by the way - I really don't think your mom would like the movie...(trust another mom who saw it....we almost walked out - and should have! The first one was far better - and cleaner!). I told Jim next time he could pick the movie....everyone is doing well. Grad day is getting closer...keep in touch!! Love, your other "crazy" family

Anonym sa...

Hi there Jordan - great website; first time I have looked at it. Good to see you and hear what is going on with your life. I rather agree with "anonymous" (I think I know who she is, hehe):having just seen the previews on Meet the Fockers I can't see your mom really enjoying it. I'm going to skip it myself.Maybe it's a young adult type movie...anyway... Trust all is well with you. Keep walking in the path God has set before you and He will provide; He is your God, your Father, your Provider. God bless, friend.