mandag, februar 07, 2005

The sun sets, and the sun rises once again

Monday has arrived. I find myself once again in a state of cessation. A place that I have not found myself for quite some time now. Over the last months in Norway, I have constantly been surrounded by people. Last year, I was always working. To be in this situation, is quite strange. Neither good nor bad. I do believe that if it were to be for much longer, I would get very restless. In one way it is nice to just be able to relax and hang around, but at the same time, I feel unsettled. Away from home. Out of place. It is a strange feeling to be here. This is a place that was filled with people I knew for the past two weeks, and suddenly, they are all gone. And I'm not even in a place that I really know. That just makes the whole thing even more unfamiliar.

But anyhow, I have figured out when and how I will pick up the vehicle. It will be an early Wednesday morning for me, and a long Wednes DAY. It'll be good to get home. I get a bit tired of just watching movies all the time... It will be better when the guy I am staying with gets back. Then, it's not so strange. Today, I watched a movie that was in Spanish, and I had to use Norwegian subtitles. Never actually done that before. Quite interesting. Now I know how people feel that have to watch a movie that is in a language they either don't know or don't know well and have to use subtitles. Also, a language I am still learning. So yes, that is what's going on today. Hope you're having a good one!

Ingen kommentarer: