torsdag, februar 03, 2005

I got it!

I have been trying to get my hands on this juggling 'toy' since I discovered the joy it brought to me while I was on my outreach two years ago, and finally that journey is over. I was in a Toys'R'us here in Denmark and I got one! I will take a picture of it and post it on the picture page for you to look at if you want. I am so stoked... I love it so much. It is also an awesome thing to take on outreach, because it draws the attention of kids really well. Kids love watching it so much! I hope I will be able to use it as a tool on this next outreach. Talk to you all later!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Don't forget to bring your yo-yo too!

Anonym sa...

Hey, what a cool thing to communicate with us...we love hearing how you are doing...latest shocker...Andrew died his hair BROWN!!! We miss you! (this is anonymous...but you know who "we" are...)