tirsdag, februar 22, 2005

Middle of the week off.....

As some of you know, I am in Krisitansand, which is in southern Norway. A beautiful part of Norway. I love it here. I am staying with two friends of mine who are studying here. They were on my DTS two years ago. Actually, one of them was a staff and one was a fellow student. They are very fun and extremely crazy, but I love 'em. I am having a good time relaxing. I definitely needed it. Especially after visiting the hospital the other day... I hope I don't have to do that again.... I can't really think of much to say... I am enjoying my week off. Oh, I do want to add that it would mean a lot to me if you all would regularly take a look at the prayer subject page, as I have things in there that I would like to be prayed for. I consider that part of the page just as important as this one. Please feel free to check it out regularly. =) Have a blessed day!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jordan, how is your health (i.e. stomach....). We have been praying for you and hope it is all better...let us know! D.I. got home last night so the guys are all thrilled! Keep in touch! We love you! The D fam