torsdag, februar 10, 2005

Arriving home is a blessing....

I have arrived home. Thank you, Lord. It was a very long day, but I managed with God's help and His grace. I arrived home around 9:40 in the evening. I am very glad to be home again. It is a good feeling returning home after a long journey. The vehicle seems to be in good working order. That is a blessing. This week we are having extremely good teaching from a man by the name of Ken Helser. He is from North Carolina, and has so much of God in him. you would have to experience him to truly understand what I mean. He is such a man of God. Such an awesome heart. It is truly a gift to be able to hear from him. You all may notice a difference in my updates these days, because my life here is a bit more busy than it was in Denmark... =) I will do my best to do justice to the updates. Glory to God in the Highest! Until next time!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Praise God for safe travel and a 'healthy' car! You had a class of 5 and 6 year olds praying for you!