fredag, februar 04, 2005

So far so good...

Our guy from Norway just arrived with the vehicle to pick up the team. He has been driving literally all day. The team, minus me, will leave bright and early in the morning. Probably around 5 or 5:30 I believe. They will need prayer as their vehicle is actually a little older than the one that broke down, but it doesn't have any problems that I know of... other than it is a bit ugly and I have done a bit of the previous repairs on it... =/ =).... no worries. God is in control. (not me...) I will not be returning home until Wednesday... I am a bit bummed, but I will survive. It is a good thing for me, and I can look back on it positively. I actaully really like the fact that I am growing through all this stuff. I may not notice it right away, but when I reflect on it, I can see that I will be more capable next time if something similar happens. Thank God for that! Blessings to you all!

Ingen kommentarer: