torsdag, februar 24, 2005

Last night before going home to Skien...

I am enjoying my last night of my week off. I am with Solveig and Helene at a friends apartment just hanging out and playing Risk. It has been a nice week. I have been able to relax and get a bit of my energy back. I am feeling nearly 100 percent better in my stomach now. I think I am going to pull through. =) I am glad for that.... YWAM Skien has a reunion tomorrow through Sunday, so that is what I am coming home to. I will be a couple hours late, but I don't really care so much. I won't miss a whole lot. It will be cool to see some people from my DTS. It is also a good weekend of teaching from a couple good teachers. I also want to thank you to those who have checked out the prayer page. I noticed a jump in visits to that page. Please keep it up! Blessings to you all! I will add more tomorrow most likely...

Ingen kommentarer: