onsdag, august 02, 2006

yes... well...

I have renewed my visa today... trying to figure out something else to do... sitting on my computer is one option... If I had money, i could go to Oslo or someplace.. but I don't... so that is scratched... If I had creativity, I could figure out something to do in Skien... but I don't.... The weather is not so nice... overcast... so, no sunbathing, or waterbathing for that matter... I could go help old ladies across the street... but they would most likely be more confused and annoyed than anything... my room isn't so dirty, so I don't need to clean it... I don't have enough laundry to do a load of laundry yet... Skien is basically a really boring place to be when there are no people around... hmm... what to do... I've got it.. I can go watch a movie downstairs... that should pass some time at least... Talk to you later!
-Jordan

2 kommentarer:

Princess Of God sa...

You`re invited to BBQ at my place next wednesday...until then you can at least kill sometime looking forward for the BBQ (if you have the opportunity)
enjoy skien;)

Princess Of God sa...

*some time