onsdag, august 30, 2006

Finally back...

What was supposed to be about a 10 hour trip from Stockholm to Skien, ended up being around a 20 hour trip... our bus broke down in the middle of Sweden yesterday afternoon... We arrived back in Skien at 10:30 this morning... long night I tell you.. but we are finally back and safe... good to be back.. we are taking the day off from work... start up again tomorrow... well.. my mind is kind of mush now.. so I will try to write some more interesting stuff later... until then!
-Jordan

3 kommentarer:

Janelle sa...

jordan- i look forward to talking with you when I come to skien... i guess there is some to catch up on. YAY I come friday! see you soon

Paul Andreas sa...

I heard about that...
:) <- sorry, just HAD to put that in there...

2 days.

Anonym sa...

Sounds like a typical YWAM-ride... Busses breaking down - useing twice as much time as planned... ;) Jauda Gauda