mandag, august 21, 2006

It's Monday and all's well....

Monday has began, and we are soon starting work for the day. Another day of planning and scheduling the show. We are in the beginnings of getting a plan for the year, and trying to decide which countries to go to. Our first tour will be in October in Poland. We will be two weeks in Poland. The base will also be going to Poland this weekend for a few days of ministry and relaxation. We leave on Friday afternoon for Stockholm, and will fly from there to Gdansk, Poland on Saturday. I may have forgotten to mention this earlier... but yeah... I am going to Poland this weekend... haha... I will write more later today or tomorrow, but for now, I should get to work...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow. Sounds like you will have a busy year.. And exciting! You're good at updating you blog. Good thing! Maybe I'll see in Skien soon..? Who knows? Anyways.. Later

Erika Hydeen Strickland sa...

Jord-

Thanks for the updates....and wow, this weekend you are out to Poland? That is so great, I hope it all goes well. YOu lucky dog!

Question? Are you going to Thailand again? WOuld you like to if you had the choice?