tirsdag, august 08, 2006

Soon og skikkelig soon...

yes, soon shall we be on our way to another YWAM Norway Worker´s Gathering. I leave early Thursday morning, and I don´t believe I will be back in Skien until the 16th or 17th or something like that... The past days I have just been hanging out at the base.. relaxing in the sun... getting much needed sleep before work starts up again... hanging out with a few friends... really nice... oh, and I got a great new devotional in the mail today, My Utmost for His Highest. It is one of the most sold books second to the Bible. It is an awesome devotional. I am really looking forward to getting into it. Anyway, I best be going now.. I have to pick up a new staff from Germany at the bus station in a little over an hour. Be blessed everyone!
-Jordan

2 kommentarer:

Janelle sa...

hey jordan- aw back to the start of a new year. I will really miss being there with you guys. Have fun :)

Unknown sa...

nice hanging out5 with you dude! thanks for meeting me and serving me ice cream the very first thing I got as I came back to skien..
bs