onsdag, august 16, 2006

The end

Full Support is now offically over, and I will be heading back to Skien tomorrow. It has been a great and informative seminar. I really feel that I have come away with a lot of useful knowledge. I am confident that this year will be more financially sound. Aside from that, I have been enjoying being with some firends. Now, I have just spent some hours at Andreas´ place eating Grandiosa, watching CSI, and playing x-box. It was lovely. He beat me pretty bad, but that´s ok... it just shows that I am not an x-box nerd like he is... haha... I am looking forward to getting back to Skien to see what is in store for us. The DTS this year looks to be rather huge... already we have 32 that have taken their place, and we are waiting on 4 more to accept their place... that is a sick record if we get all 36... unbelievable... a real blessing! We don´t know how to fit them all, but we will figure it out. Most all of the staff will have to move out to make room... that is just how it is... That can be a good thing.. I am hoping and praying that God provides a good solution for us.

Anyway, this could get too long if I continue bantering, so I won´t.. I will leave it as is. Until next time!
-Jordan

Ingen kommentarer: