fredag, juli 28, 2006

Is it possible?!

I missed my plane this morning due to two alarms that were not able to wake up Hans and I....... Now, I have had to order a last minute ticket for tonight at ten o'clock which luckily only cost me 418kr/$67.. which was a blessing in the midst of an extremely annoying situation... Aside from all that, I am doing well today... a little bit tired due to lack of sleep... we were at the festival in Stavanger till almost 4 this morning.. very fun.... so yeah... Hans is at work trying to stay awake.. I am at Hans' place just cleaning up a bit... when he gets back we are hopefully going to get some pizza... we'll see... I am praying... =) But yeah... that is me for the time being... Hope you all are well! Me snakkast!
-Jordan

3 kommentarer:

Janelle sa...

sorry to hear that u missd ur plane. i hope u makr it to the wedding in time. enjoy.

Anonym sa...

It is very much possible..jeg kom en time forsent til innsjekking fra LONDON!!! Det var nedtur det...måtte overnatte på gulvet. Digg. Vi hadde bare sett feil på billetten... IRRITERENDE!

Paul Andreas sa...

Hey, man
It was fun seeing you again this wekkend. Enjoy the sun and go for a sim. Splash!