tirsdag, august 29, 2006

Leaving from Poland...

Well, we are at the airport in Gdansk now.. leaving in under an hour... or.. about an hour... We have had a fun weekend... I have experienced a few interesting things actually.. I witnessed a man die on the streets and I watched while the paramedics tried to revive him... he slipped away... Andreas, Einar, Arne, and I all were praying, but he was already gone I think... It was quite heavy to watch... later that night us four got a fine on the train for not buying a ticket in the train station.. we did not know we had to do it at the station.. we though we could just do it on the train... so whatever... it was kind of funny to look back on... they first wanted about 80 bucks from all of us together, but we didn't have that much in cash on us, so we got away with paying like 15 dollars instead... It was an intersting weekend for sure... I will be back here in about a month also. We are bring Reboot to Poland for two weeks in October... Well, we are about to go through customs now... until later!
-Jordan

Ingen kommentarer: