lørdag, august 12, 2006

Worker's Gathering Summer 2006

I am now right in the middle of the YWAM Norway staff conference in Hamar; a place north of Oslo. It is over tomorrow, and after that I will continue to be here for financial support seminar. Hopefully I will learn something... I guess we will see. After all the stuff here is over I will be heading back to Skien to get started working on the base. We have a lot to get fixed up before the students start coming in. I am not going to be working with the students directly this year because I am on this traveling evangelism team, but the base still basucally functions around the DTS schedule... I am looking forward to it though. There will probably be a record amount of DTS students this year. It could be around 35. That would be a nice record. Anyway, I guess I will be on my way now.. Talk to y'all later.
-Jordan

3 kommentarer:

Erika Hydeen Strickland sa...

Jordan!
Well it is about time that you are starting some stuff this year. Tell me, has your summer been as uneventful as your blogs have been. Sounds drab. I doubt that....so what ahve you been doing? I want to just sit stealing your computer and you reading my books in Norwegian again. Those were good times....we'll see, God could be that good again.

Janelle sa...

gordon gordon gordon- nice to be soon done at grimerud? Well- I guess not over yet if you're staying for the 'financial need seminar'. I guess it will be educational and helpful. And then back to good ol skien. What in the world are you going to do without me there to help keep you company, to drink coke with you? Man oh man... it's a sad thing. Hmmmmm.... well at least I'll soon be in the same country, right? yes oh yes... see you soon buddy

Anonym sa...

tha back of your head looks nice