søndag, september 03, 2006

another post...

Well... on Saturday, I joined a few others in tearing apart some small docks for a farmer that offered us a lot of firewood for the next years if we tear it apart for him. Each dock was approx. 5 m x 2 m... I would guess... it was a lot of work I tell you... we left Skien at 7am and arrived back at midnight... long day... my whole body is sore... But I am also very impressed by how much work we did. We accomplished a lot... There were 16 of those docks and I think about 7 of us.. maybe 8... It is a good feeling to do so much work. Expecially when it was a huge help to that farmer... anyway, I have today and now tomorrow off as well.. so I am going to rest a bit... I am very exhausted.. Be blessed!
-Jordan

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan - it is great to read what you are doing there in Norway. Sounds like the Lord is blessing you and you are blessing many others. God bless.