mandag, mai 30, 2005

Monday the 30th!

What is special about today? I don't know.... maybe it's MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!???? Woohooo!!! I am 21 years old now!

So yeah, the DTS is very soon finished now. Wednesday is graduation. I leave late thursday night to stay in the airport because my flight to the States is early on Friday morning. It will be nice to see people again, but I am really not looking forward to the traveling... I am a bit sick of traveling to say it like that.... oh well... it will be over before I know it... hopefully...

Also, if any of you know of any good opportunities for me to make some money this summer, please let me know. I have tried to contact my old work, but have had no responses... I don't know if God is trying to do something else, but I still think I should make the attempt to find a job... I just have to trust that He is in control. He knows I need money for next year... and I know He will provide.

Also, I have good news about next year! We have almost 10 more students coming that we had this year! That is great, but we want more! Pray for that. Which reminds me, I know I haven't been very good at updating my prayer request page, but I am going to update it now, so check it out. And please feel free to keep checking it out regularly.

Be blessed everyone!
-Jordan K. Ernst

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JORDAN! Prayers and blessings on your 21st birthday. Have a safe and swift homeward journey. God bless.

Anonym sa...

well well well.. happy birthday babe!! Think God wants to tell you breathe out.. its time for that..

Anonym sa...

and by the way.. that comment above was me... hehe brittern