onsdag, mai 04, 2005

Well, wasn´t expecting this...

I have some not so fun news. Since I have been back from the jungle, I have not been feeling so super. Our contact person had her doctor come do a house visit to check me and the two other leaders out. As it turns out, he said my bloodpressure is higher than it should be and the symptoms I told him about tell him that my body is just totally worn out. He said it appears as if I am rather stressed out, so he told me that I can´t do any work for some days until I get a little better. On top of that, my left eye has started to swell a little bit shut for some reason. I am not having so much fun... I covet your prayers, and I hope all is going well with you. Over these last weeks, I have had a ton of things going through my mind, and it all came crashing down on me yesterday. I had a bit of a breakdown last night. I am grateful for my fellow leaders, because they were there for me. They really helped me last night. They are a blessing.
Since I have not been able to join the ministry since we have been back here, and I won´t be able to for some days, it might be a lack of detailed information on what God is doing through our team. I will do my best to keep you updated. I can really see God working with our team, and it is awesome. He is really working with me too. He is so good. Well, this could go on and on, but it would get too long to read then. Be blessed!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey Jordan - I will be praying for you. Get the rest your body needs and get well quickly. Your great spirit and willing heart are housed in a body of flesh that faces many limitations in this world. One of the Psalms says the Lord gives strength unto His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace. Peace to you, young friend. God bless.