søndag, mai 08, 2005

Sunday....

The team has today off. The last few days they have been working a lot with kids. I believe they have worked with over 500 kids now in the last 3 days.... I am very proud of the team. They are doing very well, and are also in very good spirits considering 2 of their leaders are sick and out of ministry and one of the students is sick... God is using this team and it is awesome. The team is going to go out for dinner tonight, so that will be good for everyone. I have now taken some aspirin so I am feeling a little better. I am not getting as light headed and dizzy as earlier... I still have a bad cough and sore throat, but I think I will be better soon. There are 3 more days of ministry this week, so please pray that the team is healthy and that it all goes well. God bless you all!
-Jordan

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

HI Jordan - sounds like you are feeling better and I am glad to hear that. It will be good to see you back in Oregon soon and hear all about your ministry there. God bless.