søndag, mai 01, 2005

Back from the Jungle!!!!!

We are back safe and sound! It was an awesome 10 days! There were 21 saved!!! 3 Healed!! and 6 baptized!!!! Praise God!!! I was also able to aid in the saving of a little baby! I was able to buy some things it needed to survive. The father was soo thankful that he made me a necklace and two other decorative things. I was very touched... We were working with the Shuar indians. two tribes over from where Jim Elliot was killed. We worked with the same flying mission as was started by those missionaries. I saw Jim and Elizabeth´s old house and everything. It was soo cool to be able to be there. I would like to hear from you all! Until next time!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jordan,

Praise God for His mighty power! Your jungle news is so exciting!