onsdag, juni 01, 2005

Today is DTS graduation!

Well, the day has finally arrived. This DTS is over. Tonight is their graduation ceremony, and for most of them, their last night living together. I pray that God will keep His hands around them as they go their separate ways, and also that they would be able to keep walking in His ways.

On Thursday night, I will be off to the airport and I will spend the night there and fly out early the next morning. I will arrive @ PDX around 9:45 pm... Many of you will be able to see me at church on Sunday, and if not then, some other time... Uncle Frank and Auntie Lauren, I will see you on Saturday night! Mom, Kenneth, David, Daniel, Micah, Sarah, and whoever else comes, I will see at the airport! It will be good to see all of you! Until then, be blessed!
-Jordan K. Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: