mandag, mai 09, 2005

The last week....

Today is the start of our last real week of outreach! The team will be working some more with kids, and I believe it will be in a similar focus and age group. I won´t be able to join today as I didn´t sleep almost at all last night due to an annoying and painful cough that kept me awake. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired..... Tomorrow, I really want to try to join.. Please pray with me that I can.

Another thing that I ask you to be in prayer about is my finances. I still owe money for my outreach, and I will need to pay it as soon as I get back to Norway. Including my rent and the remainder of the outreach fee, it will be right around 750 USD. I only ask that you ask God if you have a part in this. Thank you so much for all your previous support! May God bless you! I will also be continuing to raise support through the summer for next year as well. Thanks to everyone who has been a support to me both financially and in their prayers. Both are equally important and appreciated. Until next time!
-Jordan K. Ernst

4 kommentarer:

Trulsemann sa...

Hei mister president....
Soon back to Norway. Jeeeeeee. It is green and nice here now. You will like it. I have linked you from my blog. Cool. Ja veldig kult.

Anonym sa...

hi jordan!!!I`ve got a blog too..how are you now? better..stay close..you`r HIS kid..I`m in skien now..some days..going out in ruropa next week..england first..dont know next..up to HIm..but trust him for a clear voice and open doors..halleluja..see you some time..bless

Anonym sa...

hei paa deg Jordan! Haaper du blir frisk snart. Bra aa lese litt om outreachen din (ikke at du er syk da). Vi sees snart! 1.juni, graduation! oje. Vaya con Dios, amigo :) -Karin-

Paul Andreas sa...

Jo! Jordan, my man!

I have gotten myself the blog-thing as well.
paulandreas.blogspot.com

I linked to yours. Will you prefer to link to mine or not? Your choice.

Get well, man.
Rest in God. He's in control. Trust Him.