mandag, mai 23, 2005

Back in Norway!!!!!!!

It is soooo good to be back in Norway!!! I had such a good time in Ecuador, but it is also sooo good to be back home again..... Thank God that I am back safe and sound. This last week and a half that I am here, the students will be going on one final trip around Norway to tell about outreach and then they graduate. I will be quite busy probably.... It has been a blessed year for DTS. It had plenty of hard times, but God really used it for good in the end. Thank you, Jesus.

As most of you know, I have financial needs. As a missionary with YWAM, I am 100 percent responsible for raising my own support, and I truly feel that God has called me to Norway for a time. Being in Norway is not cheap. That is the easiest way to put it. Hopefully I will be able to get enough work this summer to make some money for next year, but I only have a month of summer to work before I am back here to Norway. I want to ask that you pray and ask God if you are to support me either regularly or with a one time gift. Either way, it is a blessing to me and those I work with. So far, I am only one of three guy DTS staff for next year, and there will be at least 10 more students than there were this year... That means there aren't so many guy staff.... My point is, I am one more guy.... That is a large percentage.... Anyway, please just ask God and be obedient. I am blessed by you all. Be blessed back!
-Jordan K. Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: