lørdag, mai 21, 2005

Back from the beach...

It was a very nice time at the coast here in Ecuador! Very relaxing! I really needed it.... Today, it is Saturday, and early tomorrow morning I fly back to Norway!! I am very ready to get back.... It has been a great time here, but it is very good that it is over... I am literally exhausted.... God has used me and the team so much here, and He has taught us all very much. I thank God for this outreach. It was a success.

On a not so happy note, I have some really disappointing news.... On my way to the coast both of my cameras were stolen... yeah... it really sucks... I was so disappointed and frustrated... but I have given it to God... He will provide... Hopefully it can be covered by my travel insurance.... Pray that it does!

See you all soon! Please don´t forget to keep me in your prayers! Financially, I am still needing... Be blessed!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi there Jordan! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Sounds like you had some time to relax. Soon you will be back to Oregon and just in time for your mom's birthday! What more could she wish for!!! See you soon. God bless.