søndag, mai 01, 2005

Sunday

Well, today is off. It is good to relax. I really need it as I am not feeling so good. I have a headache and my stomach hurts. I think I will pull through alright. I just hope it is soon. Now, I am going to go lay on the roof in the sun with two of the team. I need to just relax, so I am going to do just that. Also, I have a small prayer request. For some reason unkown to me, there has been some magazine that I haven´t signed up for taking money out of my account in the amount of about 100 dollars now. I have talked with my bank and they are working on it, but it is a little frustrating as I am not at all made of money. They said it can take some weeks to a couple months, but she seemed to think it would just take calling the magazine company. Pray that I am able to get my money back. Thank you so much!!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan - what a fabulous report on what God did through you and your team in the jungle - unforgettable!!! I will pray for your bank/money problem. See you soon. God bless.