mandag, mars 21, 2005

Still hasn't hit me....

It is now Monday. We have begun our last week before we leave for our separate countries, and I still haven't really come to realize what is happening... =) In exactly one week, I will be on my way to Ecuador. First, I have a 25 hour layover in New York, where I will be staying with my cousin for one night, then we are off to Quito, Ecuador. I guess I won't really realize what is happening until I get there... I can't believe it is here already... I almost feel as if I just got to Norway. I know it probably feels like longer for you, since you have missed me so much =), but it doesn't feel like so long since I left the States... And now I will fly through the States and see my cousin! I'm sorry, but that is the last thing I expected to be doing in a week... I am really looking forward to this next week and the next, but I am still a little anxious... I am still needing to figure out the financial side of this trip, so that plays a role, but I am still doing rather well considering. God is good, and I am not worrying.

I have just come back from an encouraging week with my team and I feel ready to leave for outreach with them. I think it is a really good team that is able to work well together. There is the chance of a few spats every now and then, but I am prepared to handle it. It is mostly with one person, but I am not worrying. I will be strict. But pray for me none the less.

I guess I will be able to update this while I am down there as well, but it is possible that it won't be as often. There will be one period of about two weeks where I am in the jungle, so I probably won't have access to a computer there... =) I will do the best I can! god bless!

Ingen kommentarer: