torsdag, mars 24, 2005

Praise be to God!

Guess what! Today we had the team sending out, and right before we took up an offering for those who didn't have all the money they needed to go. Now, I only need about 700 USD more! That is pretty cool I think. I am thankful at least...

It is extremely close now. I leave on Monday morning at 6 am from Skien now. We have to be a little earlier than previously planned. That is so soon. I am still not completely realizing that it is so close. I can't wait though. It will be soo good.

Today we had a team day where we took our team out on a bit of a hike. It was such a gorgeous day. Not a cloud in the sky, and it as so good to breathe fresh air. There was a layer of snow on the ground still, and the lake we hiked to was frozen over. We walked across it until we found a place on the shore that looked nice to make a fire. We found an unbeatable spot. It was such a good time of fellowship and fun. The weather was absolutely perfect for such a trip. Thank You, Jesus! Well, I should start finishing my last few tasks before I leave on outreach, so I will leave you with this. Be blessed beyond imagination!
-Jordan K. Ernst

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Praise God! Your letter blessed me, Jordan!
God truly is your Source and Provider!

Anonym sa...

Jordan! I love that I can come to this site and catch up with everything that's going on! It sounds like you have truly had some blessings in your life!!! -Chelsea