onsdag, mars 02, 2005

God is so faithful...

You know, it hasn't been at all easy living on only the support of others over these past 6 months... I am one of those people who doesn't like to ask for help financially. It has never really been natural for me. God has really been teaching me a lot about obedience and pride since I have been here. I shouldn't feel bad about asking for financial help, if what I am doing it for is purposed for expanding God's Kingdom. It also requires a ton of faith in God. Man... has that been tough... but God is so faithful. I already have almost half of what I need for outreach. Now, that may sound a little down to the wire, but I really believe God is still working. He already provided the first half. Why would it be so hard to believe for the next half?

As far as what I have been doing lately, I am leading a team week here in Skien. I, personally, have been doing mostly practical work around the base. This morning I was in the team gathering with worship and prayer and talking about the day's schedule. This afternoon I have been working around the base. Fixing this and that. I had to go buy a whole new locking mechanism for one of the fire escape doors because the old one broke. Plus, we had a fire inspection today, and they also said that it needed to be fixed asap. That is now working, and everything else I fixed is still working! Praise God! =) I also had to do a little car work, since I am the only staff here able to do such things. Jay, our car person, is some hours away doing a production that our base travels around doing. It has been a busy but effective day. I like these kinds of days. I feel better after them... So yeah, that is what's going on these days. In no time at all I will be heading off to Equador! I need your prayers for that! Don't forget to check out the rest of the site! i.e. pics and prayer subjects. There aren't any new pics at the moment, but they are coming soon! Until next time!
-Jordan K. Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: