tirsdag, mars 15, 2005

Man oh man....so soon....

I am now in Randaberg! It is a small place north of Stavanger on the west coast. It was a bit of a long day on the road again. I drove straight the whole time in a Mercedes mini-bus. The trip was about 7 hours long. I'm glad to be at our destination now..... This is our last team week in Norway! After this week, we just have one more week in Skien and then we are off to Ecuador! I am really looking forward to it! God is going to do awesome things! I can't believe that outreach is here already. In one way, it feels like I just got here. It is psycho crazy weird.... It's been good though. I have learned a lot. I have really seen growth in my own life....That is so cool. It is so cool when you can see it in yourself. Sometimes it is so hard to see change in your own life. I have seen that I have grown in many different areas. Including the practical sides of things as well. i.e. driving in snow, working on cars, getting out of crisis' when you are the leader in another country....and so on.... =) God is good all the time! That is so true. My spirits are high. Praise God for that!
-Jordan K. Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: