lørdag, juni 18, 2005

I'm in Canada....

Well, I am now on a short trip with my family in Victoria, BC, Canada. Victoria is a really cool city. It is very European in many ways. That is one reason I like it... We are staying the Hotel Grand Pacific. It is a really nice hotel, but everything costs money... Which doesn't make so much sense... You pay more for the room in a nice hotel, but for what? So you can pay even more for everything you do there? I don't understand it, but I guess I just have to accept that they just want to make money in whatever way possible.... Oh well, it is still nice to be here. We go back to Salem, Oregon on Sunday.. tomorrow...

I am hoping to find a job as soon as I get home.... I have some possibilities, but I am hoping for the best one. That can be prayed for if you wouldn't mind.... Well, anyway, I am going to get going now.
-Jordan K. Ernst

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

yeah..sure everythings gonna be sorted out about money and stuff.. cool to read your blog.. I've changed mine into english from now, so your hereby invited... though your english abilities would probably have increased by now..

Janelle sa...

Hey Gordon. Glad to hear you enjoyed one of the most wonderful countries in the world!That's right... Canada is the place to be! he he he - cool about the storm. I wish you the best finding a job; have faith, it'll happen!

Anonym sa...

Well done on a great blog Jordan Ernst. I was searching for information on hotel nice france and came across your post I'm in Canada.... - not exactly what I was looking for related to hotel nice france but very interesting all the same!