søndag, juni 05, 2005

Alright!!!!!

I just had the coolest prayer answer from God! Last week I prayed, "God, could you give me an Apple G4 Laptop this summer?", and not actually having so much faith that I would.... The night I arrived back to the States(last night), my mom tells me that someone is giving me a new Apple G4 laptop! That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!!!! Is it possible?!?!?! I couldn't believe it at first! God is so freaking amazing!

So anyway, yeah, that is cool....

I arrived safe and sound back here in the States.... now, I will be working on relaxing a bit, and trying to find some work.... I really need to earn some money this summer, as I am returning to Norway in August to start on the next Discipleship Training school. I am really looking forward to what God is going to do this year. He is already bringing students... we are near 30 now! That is awesome! God is teaching me and using me so much in Norway, and that is so cool. It is so awesome to know that you are in the right place. I can't tell you how good it is. I just have this piece that I am where God wants me and He is using me to expand His Kingdom. Well, I am at Starbucks now and am going to go visit a friend of mine, so I will write more later to ya'll. Take care! Gud velsigne dere!! Hademmmmm
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anders sa...

That's so cool Jordan!! Wow... I am really happy "på dine vegne"

Maybe I'll try the same..? ;) And I'll remember you in prayer, boy.. God, please give Jordan some good work he can have delight in, and earn good money of!

Hope your quiet times are going better than mine.. I have not found time for it in my daily schedule yet. But the working place is so good!

Take care!

BIG hug Anders ;D