torsdag, juni 23, 2005

Recent happenings...

well, lately I have been with my family, but have also been able to do a little work with a friend of mine. Today, I have been working with that friend loading up some gear for a festival this weekend. I will be helping him do sound for a festival in Salem this weekend called The World Beat Festival. We are bringing a big setup for the weekend. It isn't necessary to bring as much as we are, but it is more fun with a nice setup... haha... I will be able to make a few bucks this weekend, which will hopefully get me up to enough money to buy a plane ticket back to Norway.. I need to buy that as soon as possible. I am also waiting to hear on a possible job with a concrete company... if I were to get that job, i would be set. But it all depends on whether or not I get it. If I don't get that one, then I might work at Fred Meyer Jewelers again. I would rather work at the concrete place, but I would be thankful for the jewelry job. your prayers for the job that God wants me to have would be much appreciated. Thanks again for all your prayer and support.
-Jordan

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan - it's fun to read your updates. I will pray that you get the job that God has for you at the right time and the right place. Have fun at Worldbeat. God bless.

Anonym sa...

yeah good to read your updqtes, feel you meet almost when you know waz going on.. know Gods gonna work out all the things you need, and more to it... brittern