mandag, juli 04, 2005

Time is really passing....

It still doesn't feel like a month since I have been in the United States of America, but it has been none the less. It hasn't been the most successful as far as making money is concerned, but I have made a little and it has been nice to be with people here. I am hoping to get some sort of work this week, but I am going to have to trust that God will help me find one... I have been trying with no luck... I think should have at least enough money to buy a plane ticket really soon, but I still have to talk to the travel agent... I think I will get that all covered this week. I'm praying I get it all taken care of soon. So yeah, that is a quick update about me... not really a whole lot new here... I will write more when there is something to tell... Until then!
-Jordan

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan - good to read your update. Here is the name of the travel agent Peter and I have used regularly; he is with YWAM also. Stuart Young - 503-391-6890; he has always gotten good fares for us. God bless.

Janelle sa...

Gordo... hey, just so you know my travel agent just booked me flights back to norway. I leave canada aug.10th in the evening, and get to oslo around 1530 on the 11th. Yep... let me know how it works out for ya. Hope you find something good! Enjoy your day... love and hugs, Jan-L

Birgitte Båtvik sa...

hi gordon:)my travel agent didn't need to book me anything.. I'm allready here...

Unknown sa...

halla på rææ!! you know soon see you around in the great city of skien.. I get there saturday, and I aint booked any flights yet.. just my dads private taxi!! so guess I get there..haha..anyway you are invited for something sometime, adr:snipetorpgt 10b..
brittern in person