søndag, september 17, 2006

What is becoming of me??

Well, this weekend has been busy.. we have had a bunch of confirmants from Vennesla, Norway at the base all weekend for a confirmant camp... it was good... I did sound for the thing... I have also been playing computer games with my friend Arne for quite some hours... I needed to do something to relax.. so I thought it would be fun... working on my motor skills and quick thinking... I am ready to get back to work tomorrow I guess... we have so much to do, it is a motivation in itself... just two more weeks until we are taking off.. and boy do we need God's help to get everythiing ready... HELP, GOD!!!

1 kommentar:

Melissa sa...

I'll be praying. It will all work out in due time. God's timing is perfect...I mean look at me, I actually made it to Norway! And I still don't have that visa...lol Maybe I'll see you Wednesday??