onsdag, september 13, 2006

oops...

I haven't been so good for the past 10 days... sorry.... anyway.. things are going well around here.. There is absolutely a ton and a half to do, but it is actually going pretty good i think.. for my part, I have been doing a lot of booking for the tour in Denmark and also the US of A. I have been looking for a new team vehicle a lot as well.. I may have found one yesterday that we will go for. Just have to check some details out, and maybe it will be ours within some days...!! That is a blessing. We have a little less than 3 weeks until we have to be off to Poland. EVERYTHING has to be done by then. A bit stressy at times, but still fun... I like feeling responsible and stuff.. =) If you are curious about where the show will be and when, just drop me a line... We will be in on the west coast in the US in Feb. and March... so... if you are interested in having the show at your church even, let me know.. maybe we can work something out... Until next time!
-Jordan Kenneth Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: