tirsdag, februar 21, 2006

From Pennsylvania to North Carolina and soon back again...

Well, sorry that I haven't posted until now... been a bit crazy with all the traveling. So far, we have had 3 shows in Pennsylvania that were quite successful. Many youth responded to the gospel and were inspired. Now, we are in North Carolina where we have only seen the same awesome results. Not only have there been youth saved, but youth have been inspired in their Christian lives and also inspired to do something more with their lives. It is truly God working through us here. Tomorrow, we will be leaving back to Pennsylvania for the remainder of our trip. On the 27th of this month, I will be on a plane to Oregon for one week. I hope you all are doing well. No matter how crappy things seem, God is still there.. That is something that I am realizing in my life right now. When I get down and really bummed, I have to come back to the truth that God has not left me and He is still just as much there for me as when I was feeling good. Be blessed!
-Jordan

1 kommentar:

Janelle sa...

Jordan, good to hear that you guys have been seeing lots of results and good things. We havent heard too much as to whats been going on with you guys, here at the base... so it was good to see you're still alive and kicking :)