fredag, mars 10, 2006

Been a while....

Well, I have now for the past week or so been in Oregon enjoying family and friends. I have been very blessed and encouraged, and am now preparing frantically preparing for my two months in Thailand.. I leave on the 22nd of this month.. very soon... I know... I covet your prayers and support!!!!! Please, if you ever feel like you have a word for me or an encouragement or anything, please please please e-mail me!! jordan.ernst@gmail.com I will be going on a team week with my team this next Tuesday and then it is only one week to go when I get back... I have many things to do and lots of money to raise, so if you can help me by giving money and/or praying for me, that would be incredible! I need to raise about 3,000 dollars for this trip. Thank you all for caring! You have played a huge role in my ministry here. Blessings on you all! Until next time!
-Jordan

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

It was so good having you home!!!

Anonym sa...

God Bless you man! Have a blast in Thailand and be encouraged! Bekah

Anonym sa...

HI Jordan - sorry I didn't get to chat with you when you were here in Oregon. Remember no task is too small or unimportant if that is what God has gifted you and called you to do. God bless