onsdag, februar 08, 2006

Lufthansa...

Well, at the very moment I am on my way to JFK. I am sitting in the butt of the plane, and surfing the internet on my laptop. Yes, that is right. I am on the plane. Lufthansa now has wireless. It has a base fee, but it isn't too bad... It is very nice being able to still be connected while mid-flight. It helps with the boredom... =) I am really looking forward to see what God is going to do these next 3 weeks on Tour in the States. I am also looking forward to the week following, where I will be stopping home for a week. That should be nice. I am really enjoying what I do, even though it can be extremely hard and chellenging sometimes, it is sooooo worth it. God is good, and it is so good to know that I am doing what he has asked me to do. That is the best feeling. Being in God's plan is absolutely incredible. Now the screen is telling me we are flying right over Cork, Ireland... and we are at 10,972 meters... that is basically telling me that we have quite a few hours to go.... boring.... I love flying, but I hate it at the same time... I get soooo bored... and I can't sleep on planes... I am fairly tall, so space is a bit of an issue... but for some reason, I continue to do it... =) The ironies in life.... =) Random thought... Has anyone else ever wondered why there are ash trays on planes when smoking is always prohibited?? I mean, even on the new planes... they still put in ash trays, but they don't allow smoking... is there such thing as smoking flights? if there are, i have never heard of them... ok, I need to make one small correction... i discovered just now that there isn't actually an ash tray on this sit I am in... but there was on the last one I was on from Oslo to Frankfurt! Seems like a waste of material and logic to me... oh well... not my problem... just one of those things I guess... it will be so nice to be in the States for a short while because it is sooooooooooo much cheaper than Norway... I can't get over how expensive things are in Norway.... I lived there for a few years now, and still it amazes me... I mean, I just bought a bottle of water and a time magazine and calculated out that it was almost 10 US dollars!! That is insane! Oi..... I don't know how much a time magazine is in the States, but i am sure it is nothing like that... Well... the food is coming down the aisle now, so I am going to finish this up.. I am quite hungry. God Bless!
-Jordan (airborne)

1 kommentar:

Janelle sa...

hey Gordon- hows the homeland treating you? Hope you are having it good! LOok forward to hearing more about what God does there as well!.... keep us posted