søndag, februar 05, 2006

Back from Estonia and Sweden! And still alive!

Well, I arrived back home this morning at 3.... That was a long two weeks of traveling and doing the show... But well worth it. Not only did we see people saved and take steps they have never done before, I also had huge breakthrougs! I feel like a new person! It is soooo cool how god works, and at the most opportune times! He is so good. I am still in a process, but it is going to prove to be the best. I am now getting all my things together to leave for the States in two days. I leave from here on Tuesday afternoon and fly out at 6:40 Wednesday morning. I will be in the Eastern United States for 3 weeks doing the same show I have been working on for the past wo weeks, then I will be off to Oregon for a friend's wedding. I will be in Oregon for only a week and then fly back to Norway only two weeks before I go to Thailand for two months... wow... I have exactly no time of recovering from any of these trips... haha... God is my strength... So yes, that is me for now.. I will write more later. Take care!
-Jordan

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey jordan...
welcome home!!
Too bad you´re not in skien when I´m comming. but,anyway...Have a good trip to the states!!
Enjoy beeing at home!!!
and soon you are on your way to Thailand...that´s crazy!! I wish it could be me. My brother is there right now...and I´m not jealous..Neida!!!!!!
Have a good day!!
...and do something crazy.
Hilsen Tone

Anonym sa...

Yo! that sounds like some busy weeks... but I guess it will be nice anyway! enjoy home and Thailand! does that mean you'll miss the staff-reunion?? hope to see you soon.. Later