lørdag, september 10, 2005

Well, I am back from Italia!!

Italy was very very cool. Such an awesome country! I got to see Bergamo and Milano while I was there. I lived in Bergamo, but I took a day trip to Milano, which was very worth it. Milano is an incredible city. I only got to see ONE city block! It was amazing... so much to see, and only one day to see it... At any rate, it was worth it.

Now that I am back in Skien, I will be starting on preparing for the students to come in just over a week.... The school will start on the 21st of this month, so the students should start coming just some days prior to that date. I have received my two positions aside from being DTS staff now. I will continue to be the base handyman and will also now be the guy in charge of worship here on the base. I will pick out the worship teams and make sure all the songs are in a good system and so on.... I´m the boss... =) kind of... It could be a bit of work at first, but I will hopefully make a good system that will work for itself after some time... it should be a good job. I am thankful for it. Oh, and by the way, we now have 27 students coming! That ties the record for YWAM Skien! That is a good number. I am really glad we have so many. They all have really positive applications and I am looking forward to working with them.

Soon I will have new pictures up from Italy and from around the base here, but until then keep checking back and God bless!
-Jordan Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan! It was really nice to read your blog. You guys are really in my heart, when I am here in Florida, working at the Norwegian Pavillion at the Epcot Centre/Disney World. I am really glad I got to spend some time in Skien before I went here.
I think you will do a great job with the worship. It is a great task you have. Stay blessed. Your sister in Chr. Elin U