lørdag, september 17, 2005

Lørdag-Saturday

Well, it is another Saturday afternoon, and I am just relaxing a bit to gain some more energy for the coming week. The students are now starting to trickle in one by one... so far it is only one, but there is another one coming tomorrow. By Thursday they will all be here. We are still waiting on the student from India... we don´t know if he even has a plane ticket yet, but we will see I guess... With him it will be 27 students.. if he doesn´t show up, then it is obviously 26... =) still a good number! We are practically ready for the arrival of this DTS. Things are coming together very well practically, and the staff are doing very well emotionally and mentally. I am also very ready for this DTS. It'll be a good one.

It is nice to hear from you all every now and then! Please feel free to e-mail me! jordan.ernst@gmail.com

If you write me, I will write you back... As soon as I can.... I am usually really good at e-mailing...

Also, keep checking the other places on this blog. The pictures, I'm sorry, will be up soon... I haven't had too much time to do that yet... Also, the Prayer Request page is also updated every now and again... I will really try to use it more this year, so please check that one as well. That is a very important part of this page. thanks for reading! Talk to you later!
-Ernst, Jordan Kenneth

Ingen kommentarer: