onsdag, august 31, 2005

Days of preparation

Well, these past several days have been spent fixing up the base. We have done sooo much now already! It is incredible! I can´t even write down everything we have fixed because it is so much... I now have my own room! Instead of moving out into an apt., I have transformed the old kitchen in to a bedroom! It is awesome! I will try to get a picture up here soon so you can see it. It is a blessing.

I will soon be taking off for Italy! I leave on the 5th and come back on the 8th. I am really looking forward to spending so quality time with my fellow staff. They are a great bunch of people that I am blessed to be working and living with.

As far as I am doing personally, I am in high spirits these days. I am really anticipating this DTS (Discipleship Training School). I know God will do great things. I feel so much more prepared this time. I have learned so much over the past year here, and I know it will pay off. I´ll write again soon when something interesting happens! =)
-Jordan

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I want to see pix of your construction masterpiece!