søndag, september 18, 2005

Søndag-Sunday

It is Sunday afternoon, and I haven´t really done anything all day.... I am going to church in an hour.... That will be the most excitement I will probably have all day.. We have a student coming today, so that will be cool..... sorry, I am trying to think of things that I can talk about that are interesting to write about often, but I seem to be a very boring person... or I just suck at remembering the things that are interesting to you guys reading this... I am going to be mentoring 3 guys this year, so tomorrow I need to turn in my choices for the guys I want. I am praying that God gives me some guys that I can really work with. I think I know who I want, but I will have to wait and see who I get... I trust that God will give me the guys he wants me to have.... =) Always fun with new challenges! =/ =) So, anyway.... I will get the pictures updated as soon as I finish making the student welcome folder and when I have some time this week... I know I keep promising them, but I will get them up very soon! Thanks for holding in there! Until then! Peace out!
-Ernst, Jordan Kenneth

Ingen kommentarer: