tirsdag, august 02, 2005

Sorry, it's been a little while for these...

Well, I am still alive and well... I am in my last week of my time here in the States. It has been good and replenishing for me. I am really ready and looking forward to getting back to Skien, Norway. It is going to be an awesome year!

Also, go check out my vacation pics! They are from my week on a house boat in Lake Shasta, California with my family and three other families. It is always an awesome time!

Talk to you all again really soon!
-Jordan

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

yeah come on.. halleluja its skien time so soon.. I get there saturday..and suddenly you arrive.. and I might welcome you with something homemade.. if my appartment has become something more than a caotic vulcan by then.. anyway have some good days in thye states, and enjoy your flight.. every moment is an adventure..brittern

Janelle sa...

Hey you... good to hear you're still alive. Well well well some of those pics (one in perticular) is a bit scary! ;)
Anyway- looking forward to meeting you in skien on thursday! Dont forget about picking me up! :)