torsdag, august 11, 2005

Arrived safe and sound...

Well, after a long time on a plane, I have arrived. I am here, and it feels good. I just found out when i got here, that all the staff here are going to be going on a little staff trip to a vacation-like spot in Europe on the 6th of September... It will cost around $100 pr. person, but I think it is going to be worth it for all the staff. We will only be gone for a couple days, but I think they will be fruitful. I will write more later when I know more of what is going on... Love you all!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Glad to hear you arrived in Norway safe and sound. Your mom must be very lonely right about now with all three of her kids out of the house. Send her lots of emails so she doesn't get lonely without you. Have a great year. God bless.