mandag, juli 03, 2006

back in Skien

yes, that's right. I am back in Skien. This is my summer work week at the base, so I am in the office checking DTS Skien and DTS international e-mail, mailing mail that has to go out... listening to wonderful music... chatting with Birgitte while she is at work... it's ok.. not the worst thing I could be doing... The weather is nice.. Should be an ok week... Next week, I will be going some hours north to Hamar where I will be working at a family camp. I will be doing sound for some meetings and also leading a small group. That's basically it for me right now.. Hope you are all doing just super duper! Blessings!
-Jordan

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What about your good friend Solveig? Don't forget, never forget that you chattet with Solveig The summer og 2006...

Janelle sa...

back in skien eh? good times. Im also almost always available for a chat gordon. So, you're doing sound in hamar next week- cool. At least it'll keep ya busy. enjoy skien and be nice to birgitte- keep her company :)

Casey MacKenzie Johnson sa...

haha super duper!! and hey, Louis Vuitton showed some looks this week that I think you'll like.

Anonym sa...

Yo! Hope you're enjoying your summer! Just wanted to tell you that Anders - my steph-brother or whatever - asked for you the other day... Woundering if you were coming here this summer as well..;) Hehe.. Guess he enjoyed last time;) Anyways. Later

Unknown sa...

hope you are doing well wherever you are at themoment! yo!
i`ve got a new link though..finally! so here you go!!
brittern.blogspot.com

Unknown sa...

Hey Jordan! Sounds like you're having a really great summer! But please put some pictures up on the blog... Anyway, have a nice time at Hedmarkstoppen. See you