tirsdag, juni 20, 2006

In Tønsberg..

Well, for the next two weeks I will be house-sitting for a friend of mine in Tønsberg. The family is going to California to visit family. I have a house to myself for two weeks! =) Party! haha.. no.. I will be good... of course... it is me we are talking about after all... NO COMMENTS!! =) For those of you who may be wondering, I will be sending out a newsletter here in the near future.. I just have to finish writing it, and get them all sent... so, just keep tight, and hold in there. It is coming. Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Love you guys!
-Jordan

7 kommentarer:

Erika Hydeen Strickland sa...

Hey Jordan--
seriously, I think I need to tell you to be good. And you know what, I am going to challenge you to get up off your lazy butt and praise God in the early winks of the morning...you got a whole house to run around in...do it! It would be awesome!

Talk to you later

Casey MacKenzie Johnson sa...

you. good? HA!

xoxo

Anonym sa...

I totally agree with Pølle! An important update is missing indeed! Talk to you later. Klem

Princess Of God sa...

I agree with them too...and we wanne see a picture!
enjoy your days alone in a whole house=)

Janelle sa...

jordan- it was good talking with u yesterday. And just so u know those minutes or money or whatever- they came. Just took time. ya ya... give us some more updates. love ya boy

Anonym sa...

still coping in that big house? be good, and do the dishes for crying out loud! ..just kidding

eian sa...

I am liable to you! So you better be nice in my residence! Ait?

-- E