lørdag, juni 10, 2006

Last day of work...

Well, today ended the last day of work for me here at the base until August.. Now, I have the summer to relax and do the things that need to be done in the summer. For those of you who maybe do not know, I am not going to the States for the summer. I will be residing in Norway straight through. I will spend my time raising support and just relaxing... It has been a busy and fruitful year, so now it is high time for a little break. I will have a work week here at the base the first week of July, but aside from that I will not be working again until August. very nice... So, I hope all is well with you... Have a great summer!!
In Christ, Jordan

8 kommentarer:

Janelle sa...

I agree it has definitly been a fruitful year... you've done a great job Jordan! And yes, you deserve a break. I hope you enjoy ur summer here in Norway!

Anonym sa...

Enjoy some time off! And you know you're always welcome to come visit in Hamar..;) See you in August, anyway, at the workers gathering. Later

Paul Andreas sa...

I must say congratulations. And you know what I'm talking about.

Princess Of God sa...

hi!
doing good?
guess you`re enjoying your vacation. where are you staying during this summer?
jorun

Unknown sa...

Hey Jordan! I would also like to say freaking much congratulations!!! see you on friday.

Anonym sa...

okay.. just to translate some of this congratulations greetings.. lets face a fact.. jordan has a girlfriend!!!

hihi..

Anders sa...

Jordan!! What am I hearing! Congratulations!! Who's the lucky one?? Think I gotta call you man...

Erika Hydeen Strickland sa...

Jordy...I am glad to hear about your finnish-ed day. Perhaps you can just let me in on how you are doing in an email sometime...by brother. I was honored to be with you this year...and to tell the truth...to everyone else, he was a great staff...maybe that will encourage them to believe you when you tell them so. Check out my blog too.

Sisi,
Erika